Wednesday, March 3

My New Life

i've moved out. and moved on hopefully.

this was a painful decision. i hate to be separated from family but i hope this is for the better.

have i moved on? im trying to. i cant deny that i am still jaded from GT. he failed his promises and our dreams. this month had been particularly tough for me. new job. new place. new life. and a marriage promise failed.

i dont think i am ready for any commitments now. i just need a good company. i just need someone to snuggle with me when im lonely. someone to touch and caress me when im feeling lousy. someone to return to after a f-ed day at work. but i dont want to report to anyone my whereabouts. i dont want anyone to report to me their whereabouts. i dont want emotional blackmails. i dont wanna pin and hope for anyone. i just want myself to be loved by me, and those random people.

it took a lot of me to start blogging. let alone writing my old diary. the last post i had of my diary was when GT was with me at amara sentosa. the post ended with "i love my baby so". yes i sent him a 'miss you' email this 10th. cos i was feeling sad with the broken promise. he replied with a long, yet cold and unfeeling email.

that's it. isnt it? when a relationship fails. one cries. the other one glories. i hope i can be the one glorifying it. any advice?